Game Play Rules
** For Over 30 League, ALL players must be over 30 and will need Identification for every game.
** For COED League, 3 girls on the field, if you don't have enough girls, you'll be playing a player down.
- 8v8 (includes Keeper)
- 20 min Halves
- All Players must wear Shinguards
- No Metal Cleats
- No Gum on the field
- No DISRESPECTING Players, Coaches, Fans, Referee
- No Aggression/Fighting (Could face a yellow/red card)
- No Sliding (If knee touches the ground, it will be considered sliding)
- Keeper must play out with their Hands when it's a "Goalkick"
- Keeper can't drop kick it.
- Keeper can't throw it pass half line
- Freekicks/Out of bounds are Indirect kicks UNLESS if it's a handball, it will be a Direct kick
- Ball must be fully stop on the line before kicking the ball
- Yellow cards equals 2 minutes out for the player AND you'll be playing a player down for the two minutes, UNLESS you get scored on in those two minutes, you can put a different player on
- Red cards equals player will not play for the rest of the game and depending on the red card, player will miss a game.